Productive is a fast-growing, successful SaaS business driven by a team of top-notch professionals. Born as a spin-off from Infinum, Productive today has a life of its own, and it is selling to businesses from all over the world. We make our customers’ lives easier, their businesses more profitable, and provide the best user experience and a user-friendly interface.
However, we can’t do it alone. We’re growing in numbers and are looking to expand our team of 18 people.
The Productive frontend stack is mostly based on Ember.js, ES6, Babel, Node, Handlebars, SASS, and more. Our user base is growing rapidly every month, so you need to be able to balance your development process between delivering new features, optimizing for performance, security, and maintaining a stable code architecture.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- planning, designing, developing, and testing new features
- writing automated tests
- deploying to production several times a day
- collaborating with the backend team on API design
- refactoring legacy solutions and building a better CI architecture
- squashing those pesky bugs
- reviewing pull requests from other team members and getting your pull requests reviewed
- brainstorming on how to make Productive better
- communicating with customers via Intercom
With the rest of the team, you will build a resilient, microservice-oriented architecture and deploy your code multiple times a day without the fear of breaking things. This journey will be challenging as the product scales, but hey—you’ll be surrounded by great people and work in a relaxed atmosphere.
You can work out of our Croatian offices in either Zagreb or Rijeka, or remotely.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following characteristics, we will be happy to meet you:
- experience with JS testing libraries such as Mocha, Jasmine, Qunit…
- love for words such as KISS, YAGNI, DRY, SOLID…
- experience with working in a team environment
- a drive to make your code better every day
Knowledge of Ember.js is a big, big plus.
This is the sort of background we are generally looking for, but these criteria are not set in stone. We’ll consider all applicants since formal education is not a decisive factor for this job position.
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- an opportunity to work on and develop a single product
- a significant amount of autonomy in your work—we’re building this product, so we make all the decisions
- an opportunity to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life, and see them have a real impact on the product
- work with the best people in the industry and learn from them
- a relaxed work atmosphere with flexible working hours
- a competitive salary
- top-notch equipment
- work at a successful company that’s growing and changing every day
- work with customers from all over the world
Other perks include:
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash – a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
How do you get this job?
If you think we can live up to your expectations, and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, please apply using the form on this web page.